Thursday, May 6, 2010

Opal

What can I say about this pup?  Opal is about 1 1/2 years old.  We got her from a family who lives about an hour away.  She was supposed to be my mom's Christmas present but... she didn't want another puppy to herself.  So she kept her for awhile and then I asked her if I could have my OWN puppy.   She said "Why don't you have Opal?"  At first I said no I wanted my own dog but finally when she said no way to any more dogs I said "Okay!"
te.  The stains under her eyes can go away because of a treatment of Angel Eyes that we put on food.  She her

Opals breed is Maltese so she will stay little and whi is a handful at times but she is cute and I love her!  She is especially cute after a nice warm bath and a nice brushing so she doesn't have any itchies.  I always make sure to wash off all the soap so it doesn't irritate her skin! 
Anna

3 comments:

  1. I love what you wrote about Opal, Anna! She sure is a cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you'll be a great Mama for Opal! Hug her for me sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Opal is sooooooooooo cute! Tuck her in bed and give her a kiss for me. O.K?

    ReplyDelete