Sunday, January 30, 2011

Upcoming Dance

On feb. fifth I'm going to a dance with my Grampa! This is me ,just making sure everthing fits nicely.All over my dress is little roses. With my dress is a bracelet, neckalace, flower on my bow, earings, headband AND new shoes! I had fell in love with a dress online but my mom found out how to talk me into going to the mall.We got all of this stuff for cheaper than we could get that one on the computer! Now all I have to do is wait for the fifth!My Grampa is a nice man who will take me out to dinner before the dance!We are going to take a picture together and I will get a rose on the way in.I am sooooo exited!

4 comments:

  1. Anna I LOVE your dress! You look like a fairy princess in it! Can't wait to hear how your dance went and see pictures. Take lots and lots of pictures okay? I love you!
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your dress and your blog! Hope you had a super fun time with your Grandpa. I came from your mom's profile and was happy to see all your great pets.
    EnJoY!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure look pretty in that dress. Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete